You can choose between the following packages:
- Belly dancing
- Lebanese cookery class
- Belly dancing and Lebanese cookery class
- Belly dancing, Ayurveda facial, yoga and food for wellbeing
Belly dancing is a dance made by women for women, which makes it a fun activity for all ages at a hen party or bridal shower. Make some great memories and have an experience that you will all be talking about for years to come!
I’ll get the party prepped for dancing by briefly telling you all the history and benefits of belly dancing before we get started and I’ll then teach the group two or three fun routines. The bride will be dressed in a traditional belly dance costume (for those who love to get into the full spirit of things) and the other hens will get their own authentic belly dance belt to wear! The bride-to-be will get her moment in the spotlight when the hens shower her with flower petals and rice while I dance with her. To wrap up the belly dancing, I finish with a solo performance while you relax and top up the drinks!
Lebanese cookery class
- One dip
- One salad
- One vegetarian dish
- One meat dish
- One dessert
- Finishing with Lebanese coffee.
Belly dancing, facial, food and yoga package
Wafaa has teamed up with Bruni Maslen from The Vitality Studio to offer a fabulous fun hen party package which will nourish your body and soul. This incredible package includes 40 minutes each of four different activities – a total of 2 hours and 40 minutes of fun and food!
- Belly dancing: learn two belly dancing routines
- Ayurveda facial: make your own face scrub and mask out of ingredients from your kitchen cupboard
- Yoga: choose from laughter, partner or restorative yoga. Suitable for all levels
- Food for wellbeing: make two delicious Lebanese vegetarian/vegan dishes
We want to make your experience as fun and stress free as possible and so we come to you! We deliver hen parties wherever is convenient for your group, whether that is in your home, garden, or a hired venue. Locations covered are:
- Bath and Somerset
- Belly Dancing – £220, plus travel expenses – no limit on group size. time: 1h.30 min
- Cookery class and catering – £35 per person for a minimum of 10, plus travel expenses. 2h-2h.30
- Belly dancing and cookery class/catering plus travel expenses £650, (maximum of 18 people) for 3h to 3h.30min
- Belly dancing, facial, food and yoga package – £500 for 4 – 7 people/ £600 for 8 people or more.
Now taking bookings for summer 2019 and 2020! Contact me to book.
Note: If your booking comes to me through a third party by example an activities providing agency or another business a £50 booking fee applies. Please check with me if it applies to your enquiry.
Hen party 6/7/19
Wafaa, Thank you for making Sophies hen truly memorable! We all had such a brilliant time with you, the belly dancing class was fantastic & everyone really enjoyed it! A weekend to always be remembered
The evening was a huge success, it went even better than we thought it could and it was great to get everyone involved. You made it a fun and relaxed atmosphere and it was great that Clare could dress up too; she turned into a proper belly dancer as soon as she put the outfit on!
We all loved the food and it was really nice to get involved with the preparation. I will certainly be recommending you to anyone doing a hen do in the area, we will put a review on your Facebook page 😁
Megan (bride’s sister) 17/2/18